Saturday 2 April 2011

My resent thoughts on my own Reflective Journal 2a

Every day in which I wake up I hope to experience and learn something new but not just at my place of work. No matter how big or small the daily activities that engage in within our day are, these activities give us information that we can draw on and this in its self is a new experience.
I think learning from your own experiences within your professional working life is vital for you own development within your practise and this is why I think it is so important to reflective and take notes on your practise and the way other people practise your profession so that you are up-to-date within the way in which you work and can then improve on this practise.
I sometimes write what’s going on within a day as soon as it has happened then that way the experience is fresh in my mind.

Whilst doing my private reflective journal I found it useful and interesting for me to look at the Kolb cycle as I got to see where in which I fit into the cycle and at what point do I learn and understand new experiences the best.


I find I gain and learn best in an experience the most by just doing and then comparing it in my head to another experience, this helps me learn new things quicker whilst having a new experience.

No comments: