Saturday 22 October 2011

Task 5A- Ethics

Without any reference to my professional documentation surrounding my work or any discussion with those in my community of practise I have come up with a list of what I think are my organisation’s codes of practise.
Code of practise.
·         My organisation’s Policies and Procedures
·         Health and Safety guidelines
·         Risk assessments
·         Staff code of conduct (behaviour policies)
·         Working with young people/children Ratio
·         Membership forms and parent consents
·         Job description ( clear expectations of job roles)
·         Safeguarding policy
·         Children and young people’s laws and regulations
·         Equal opportunities polices
·         Criminal Record Bureau (CRB checks for all staff and volunteers)
·         Emergency exit procedures
·         Emergency 1st Aid at work certificate
·         Sickness procedures
·         No substance misuse
·         Register for staff and YP who are in the building

No comments: