Thursday 5 January 2012

My Proposed Award Title and Rational- 4d

The award title I seek as a result of doing this programme is BA (hons) Professional Practise in Youth Work.
Based on my current professional circumstances, following the questions I have asked, the observations and reflections I have made this is the decision myself and my academic advisor have come to.
I think gaining a Degree in Youth Work opens many doors for me, I knew I wanted to work with children and young people and Acting is just one of my talents. I haven’t performed to an audience for a while now but I shall continue to teach what I have learnt to those children and young people I currently work with through small projects/workshops.
I think I am being realistic about my proposed award title and believe I will have a long lasting career working with children and young people, one in which I will continue to develop beyond this course.  

No comments: