Tuesday 27 September 2011

Initial thoughts on the module Handbook 3630

Whilst having a brief look through our new handbook I soon realised there are three main broad areas to cover within this module 3630 -

·         Developing Lines of Professional Inquiry

·         Professional Ethics

·         Tools of Professional Inquiry

The thought of this module being a bridge or a stepping stone from the first module to the last module seems like a scary step to take, one in which is extremely important towards our overall award title.

Over the next few months I need to work on thinking and writing critically. Remembering to update my blog on a regular basis and to read and have discussions with my fellow peers and other practitioners will help me to evaluate and refine my own ideas. 

As I work towards a plan for my inquiry I will look how others have defined inquiry and research, this will encourage me to question the environment I work in which will lead me to become a better practitioner.

No comments: