Tuesday 28 February 2012

Time Management

For me serious amounts of planning for this final module starts here due to the fact i have just got back from Vegas my head is everywhere! Before I left the UK I made sure I gave out a number of consent forms for the young people at my youth club to get their parents to sign. On my return back to work this week it has come to my attention that only a hand full of young people have handed back their signed consent forms, which is great that I have a few back and i am therefore able to start the interviewing process, while I handout more and wait to receive more back. In the meantime I intend to continue to make observations at our youth club sessions and think about my impact/involvement within these sessions and I also intend to continue reading and reviewing relevant literature over the next few weeks.

No comments: